Halloween just passed us by and we are still seeing pumpkin everything. Of course, Thanksgiving is coming up too so we don’t want to pack up the pumpkins quite yet. We have to eat that pumpkin pie.
Plus, pumpkin is great for our dogs. Pumpkin helps regulate your dog’s digestive tract and, combined with CBD oil, could have a long list of benefits.
We’d like to share a recipe with you today. CBD Pumpkin Treats! They’re simple to make and your dog will thank you.
- CBD oil from Zen Dogs and Cool Cats (click here)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not the canned kind unless it’s organic/without spices)
- 1 cup banana (mashed)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit
- Stir banana, peanut butter, and pumpkin together (in a mixer if you have one)
- Add flour once mixture is smooth
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch length
- Cut treats into desired shape and size
- Add CBD oil to each treat (the number of drops your dog generally uses per day)
- Bake for 30 minutes
That’s it! Time to bake!